A FAMILY GROUNDED AND UNIFIED BY CULTURAL DIVERSITY!

The Hermyzoo is so EXCITED to be adding TWO. And, now our journey begins....

Thursday, April 1, 2010

GOOD BYE!

I am officially closing this blog. I have huge hopes to go private in the near future on my other blog. When we know what we are doing again as far as moving forward towards an adoption I may set another blog up but it will be privates as well. If you want an invite let me know who you are! Thanks for reading and supporting!
Tanya

8 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to continue following your family and your journey, wherever it may lead! :D Please "invite" me! :D
    Breclyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have to close your blog.
    I understand though.
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, I would love to keep in touch to see where your journey takes you. I have enjoyed getting to know you despite the circumstances. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tanya,I hope you are okay. If you do another blog will youkeep me in mind when youpass our invites? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I want invited.... of course, I'll probably have your password and can invite myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be invited as well! Don't forget me!

    ReplyDelete