A FAMILY GROUNDED AND UNIFIED BY CULTURAL DIVERSITY!

The Hermyzoo is so EXCITED to be adding TWO. And, now our journey begins....

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The light inside a tunnel!

I have wanted to write an update, but unsure what to write! I am not the best at putting my feelings and thoughts into words. So I won't, I will share what keeps coming to me the past few days. I read an Ensign article in 2008 that I have always loved, it has stuck with me and has given me great strength!

Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles: “We lived in the presence of God our Holy Father and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, in a premortal existence. … We were told
“… You were taught and prepared for the circumstances you would personally encounter in mortality. … Your memory of premortal life would be kept from you to assure that it would be a valid test, but there would be guidance given to show you how to live. Our Father’s plan for salvation in this life with the opportunity of returning to Him would be called the gospel of Jesus Christ” (“Truth Restored,” Liahona and Ensign, Nov. 2005, 78–79).

The knowledge I get, knowing I was taught and prepared for the trials I,and my family has encounter this past week, gives me great peace and strength! To know I was prepared to handle this trial, and given all the tools I would need to get through any and all trials I will face. That's the greatest blessing I could ever ask for. I have comfort, happiness and the knowledge that what we are to do can and will happen!

I want to tell everyone that has supported us this week "THANK YOU"! You have helped build us up, offer love, comfort and support! Your guys are the best!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that article by Elder Scott. Thanks for sharing that with us. I remember it and it's such a good message to remember.
    It's comforting during our trials to know that we don't get more than we can handle (even though it doesnt always feel that way does it?) I admire your faith and your strength! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very powerful. I've certainly been feeling I've had more than I can handle! Praying constantly that I handle my trials the way my father in heaven wants me to. You are a great example of that.

    ReplyDelete